Whoa! I didn't realize how far behind I got on posting...this will be the last one for today. On Friday night Rex and I drove to Saratoga to go to a Brian Regan show. He is Rex's favorite comedian and so I gave him tickets for his birthday in June. We got tickets with my cousin Matt and his wife, Mimi, and our friends, Jeni and Jared, who are all Brian Regan fans too. It was at beautiful outdoor theater up on a hill surrounded by a winery and a beautiful view. The show was hilarious. The best part for me was seeing how much Rex enjoyed it. He was laughing the entire time!
3 comments:
Happy late birthday!
Okay, so I was talking to my friends this weekend about this guy. I had no idea who the guy was, but one of my girly friends was given a "happy basket" with a bunch of his dvds. I am so outta the loop, cause this guy was hilarious!
There is nothing funner than a night of laughing! Good exercise too. :) What a great idea for a b-day present!!!
Post a Comment