The short story is that my purse got stolen out of our car at our ward's Pioneer Day BBQ at the park. The one time I forgot to lock it in the trunk, the back passenger window got smashed and my purse was gone within 10 minutes of us being there. Frustrating! A friend from my ward saw the whole thing from her car and called the police. She gave them the license plate number, but unfortunately I don't think the police did a thing about it. The crazy thing is that the same thing happened to her in on the same street! Our car looked about the same as her
car. Luckily they didn't make it away with her purse!
3 comments:
That really STINKS, Amy!! I leave my purse in the car much too often...I will do better now after hearing your story!!
Oh NO!!!!! What a terrible story! I'm so sorry that happened to you!!
It has been on my "to do list" to call you. I have been thinking of you night after night...I felt so horrible when your purse was stolen. I wished so badly I could run after the creep and knock him over the head for you with my purse.
Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you, getting a new license and all of that is SUCH a pain. Same thing happened to Jason with his wallet at school.
I wish you could come over to my house and show me how to make Thai food. That looks scrumptious!!!
Post a Comment