
Cari loves flowers!
The next day Rex was done with his test so we headed to Golden Gate Park and we went to the Flower Conservatory. There were some cool plants and flowers and a butterfly room.
After the conservatory I dropped Rex and Cari off at the Palace of Fine Arts and then I drove home to go to work. Then they headed over to the Wax Museum and enjoyed looking at all of the wax people (sorry no pictures...I had the camera).
We had a great time having Cari come visit us and we were sad when she left because it finally felt like our fun July vacation streak was over. We love you Cari!
After the conservatory I dropped Rex and Cari off at the Palace of Fine Arts and then I drove home to go to work. Then they headed over to the Wax Museum and enjoyed looking at all of the wax people (sorry no pictures...I had the camera).
We had a great time having Cari come visit us and we were sad when she left because it finally felt like our fun July vacation streak was over. We love you Cari!



No comments:
Post a Comment