On Friday (the 15th) I celebrated my 26th birthday with Rex and all of my siblings. They woke up early and cooked a yummy breakfast and set out some gifts for me. It was like Christmas morning! Next we headed to the Oakland Temple and Visitor's Center. Melissa loved to see the view from the temple grounds.

For dinner we decided to join the crowd at Zachary's for some yummy pizza.


Rex got me a keyboard and I'm so excited to have it! It was also a special present to have my siblings here to visit for the week. I'll post more about our week together soon!

Thanks everyone!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Amy!!! And you scored having your birthday on a Friday because then you get to celebrate all weekend long! :)
Ummm.... hello Amy???? I am the worst friend ever. Happy Birthday! I should bring you my favorite cupcakes ever from the city. Kara's cupcakes are too die for.
Glad you had a fun time with your fam. I will stop by after I get home from my trip. Happy Birthday again!!!!
Happy Birthday!
Glad you got 'siblings' as a present!
Happy Birthday Amy! Sounds like you had a fun day!
Amy, Happy belated birthday! How are you? I found your blog on Driel's and I was so excited to find it. Well I hope I can hear from you soon. You can check out my blog at jbrimetime.blogspot.com. Love ya girl!
Amy! Happy, Happy birthday. You sweet thing-- I am so glad that you had a great birthday. You def. deserve it. BTW, your family is darling (and great at softball!).
What an incredible day! I bet it has been a while since you had all of your siblings there to celebrate your birthday! Rex did a super amazing job with the whole keyboard idea...score!
Happy Birthday!!! I am glad that you had a fun day with family.
Happy Birthday (belated)!! Breakfast is definitely my favorite food of the day, hope you had a great one.
Amy
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Amy, Happy Birthday to you.
We love you
U Ed and A Laurel
Post a Comment